As a long-term technical consultant for the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction, Data Driven Enterprises has been involved in the following activities:
No Child Left Behind Project – Evaluation activities for this project include:
- Creating, maintaining, and analyzing longitudinal databases in order to calculate school, district, and state Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) statistics and school “report card” data – both requirements of the U.S. Department of Education’s No Child Left Behind (NCLB) act.
- Responding to federal data requests for information on student test performance.
- Completing certain sections of the state’s Part B Annual Performance Report and State Performance Plan.
Alternate Assessment – Evaluation activities for this project include:
- Assisting with the development of the state-wide Alternate Assessment (the state assessment used for the 1-2% of students with severe cognitive disabilities who are unable to take the standard state assessment).
- Developing electronic test booklets for teachers to complete on their Alternate Assessment students.
- Designing an Access database system for collecting and scoring the test booklets.
- Analyzing the reliability and validity of the Alternate Assessment.
- Reporting out on results.