Data Driven Enterprises has provided evaluation services for UPLIFT on various projects:
TANF Preschool Project – Evaluation activities for this project include:
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on the Kindergarten Readiness Survey data.
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on student growth data and developing the necessary evaluation tools for collecting these data.
- Developing student tracking instruments.
- Developing and evaluating data from a preschool classroom monitoring tool.
Big Horn Reading First Project:
- Analyzing and reporting out on preschool classroom monitoring data, parent survey data, and student achievement data.
Other Projects – Evaluation activities include:
- Developing and revising survey instruments and evaluation report forms.
- Developing systems for tracking the impact of UPLIFT services on students’ behaviors.
- Designing Access database systems for scoring and reporting out on customer satisfaction/child outcomes data.
- Collecting and analyzing Student Difficulties Questionnaire data to determine the impact of UPLIFT interventions on children’s behaviors.